Welcome to the Career Section of Our Website!
Thank you for taking an interest in working for our Board. We are proud to be an employer of choice for the communities we serve. We welcome enthusiastic and committed candidates who are interested in providing excellence in education and participating in the creation of a positive learning and working environment for all.
We would like to share with you some of the reasons why our Board is a great place to work: excellent teachers and excellent support staff, who are committed to the delivery of faith-filled Catholic education to all of our students
We value our people by providing excellent total compensation and benefits for all our employee groups
- We offer challenging work and the opportunity for everyone to be involved in Board initiatives
- Our Board encompasses a large and dynamic region, serving small towns, rural areas and urban centers, making it an ideal location for anyone to live and work
- All of the communities within our Board area are affordable and offer a great environment in which to raise a family
- We are a caring and compassionate employer that is family-focused – we are supportive of all employees
- We ensure that staff enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- We like to have fun
- We attract the best and the brightest…people like YOU!
Take a look at some of our Current Job Opportunities.
Simcoe Muskoka Catholic School Board offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. Please contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 705-722-3559 Ext. 233 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require an accommodation in order to apply to our board.