In order to receive your Ontario Student Transcript, you must request it through the high school you last attended. Please call them for more information.
The cost is $20.00 for the first copy and $5.00 for additional copies. The fee can be paid with cash or certified cheque/bank draft upon pick up, or you can mail the payment to:
Attention: Transcript Request
Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board
Catholic Education Centre
46 Alliance Blvd.
Barrie, ON L4M 5K3
During the regular school year, students will request transcripts from the last high school they attended.
- Allow 48 hours for processing after your request submission
- Bring your $20 processing fee (exact change please)
- Bring 2 Pieces of I.D. (required for pickup - one with photo)
- If you are a parent or guardian picking up the transcript, we require a signed authorization from the student stating that he/she gives permission to do so
- If you are requesting the transcript(s) to be mailed/faxed, payment must be received in advance.
Any questions regarding transcript requests should be directed to email@example.com